Friday, July 30, 2021

Fluid Art - My Journey

 Welcome to My Fluid Art Journey.

My name is Karen, and, I have only been doing Fluid Art for a short time. Still learning. But, absolutely love playing around with paints to see how my art turns out. No painting is a failure with fluid art , it is all how you interpret the finished painting. A fail to yourself , is probably a beautiful painting to others.
Will I sell my finished items?? Well, not yet. I have a long way to go to really call myself an artist. I don't feel mine are anywhere near good enough yet to sell. My friends and family will most likely get most of them for now.
My inspiration to beginning this journey. My Mum. Bless her heart. She passed not long ago, I miss her terribly. I devote all my creations to her and for my very first post , want to share some of my Mums beautiful art.
She did try Fluid Art with me, but, I think her true love was always her landscapes.
And, here are just a few of them. I will treasure them always.






Blooms Blooms and more Blooms.
I took the Sheleeart course awhile back. I highly recommend if you want to master the blooms technique, to take the course.
Plus, you get the chance to join the private group on Facebook, where many people from around the world help each other and share their experiences. The best part I think in taking the course, is, the valuable tips etc that you gain from so many people.
Here is a link to her website. Well worth doing it. - https://sheleeart.com.au/course-outline/
Here are some examples of my attempts at the Bloom Technique on ceramic tiles. Not exceptional, but, not too bad. Mind you, I had a lot of failures before I finally got it. I might share those at a later date. 🤓






Link to my Facebook page - My Fluid Art Journey Facebook Page

I found a great selection of books on Amazon which go through Fluid Art.










I am a member of the Amazon Affiliate program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fluid Art - My Journey